Jewish music albums for sale

Shalom

I've some albums of Jewish music I'd like to sell, two on vinyl and two on CD:

*   1
lescht doss fajer!, jiddische widerstands- und arbeitsleider, die gojim.
Recorded and manufactured in Vienna, serial number 150 096-1, 12" vinyl album,
1988.

*   2
Play more cheerfully, Fayerlech Jewish Folk Song Ensemble, Vilnius, Melodiya C30
19595 001. 12" vinyl album, 1983.

*   3
Capriccio Hassidico by Marc-Henri Cykiert, performed by Frederic Rzewski and
Michael Guttman, CD, Igloo IGL095, 1991.

*   4
Liturgy of Dohany Street Synagogue, Sandor Kovacs Chief Cantor, CD, Hungaroton
HCD 18134-2, 1986.

I've one copy each of these albums only and their condition is as new, they've
been well looked after and lightly played.  I'm not a dealer, I need to sell
them to pay my rent.

If you're interested, send a bid stating what you're offering for a named album.
I'll accept personal cheques payable in Pounds Sterling, New Zealand Dollars or
US Dollars, or easily convertible banknotes.

I'll take the highest bid I receive by 1st October 96.

Send your bids, any questions, requests for track listings etc to my personal
mailbox -- 101710(dot)2605 (at) compuserve(dot)com -- and *not* to the list.

Thanks!
Ramsey
--
    Ramsey Margolis                    101710(dot)2605 (at) compuserve(dot)com
    3 Rosevean Road, Penzance

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->