Re: Safam?

This review may be biased because I have been a long time fan of Safam
and friend of Robbie Solomon (one of their lead singers and composers).
They are a Jewish band performing mostly Jewish rock although sometimes
they sing other types of Jewish music. Their performances appeal to all
kinds of Jewish groups but especially to young adults and teens. I woould
suggest that you purchase some of their CDs or tapes from TARA music to
get a better idea of their sound and styles. Their most famous piece is
Leaving Mother Russia and there are many other selections that are very
familiar to their audiences such as Adon Olam to the tune of Blue Moon,
Peace by Piece, Just Another Foreigner and others.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->