Re: Israeli Dances

On 28.2.96 Carole Rivel wrote:

>The words, in Hebrew, and sheet music to Zodiac, are in a song booklet
>from the pre-Eurovision contest of 1992. No dance steps however. I don't
>know if that booklet is available here. I have it, anybody desparate can
>write to me, crivel (at) cloud9(dot)net(dot)
>Carole Rivel

Booklets of all Israeli music festivals (including pre-Eurovision) are
available from OR-TAV Music Publications in Israel (address below).

We also have a few books on Israeli folk dancing, one in English.  For more
information and to request catalog, please write to us.

Yosef Zucker, General Manager
OR-TAV Music Publications
P.O. Box 1126  Kfar Sava  44110 ISRAEL
Tel./Fax. 972-9-767-9869
E-mail: ortav (at) netvision(dot)net(dot)il
Date: 02/29/96
Time: 21:05:40

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->