Re: Israeli Dances

In article <4gh4tu$1ig (at) newsbf02(dot)news(dot)aol(dot)com> maxwellst (at)
aol(dot)com (Maxwell St) writes:
>From: maxwellst (at) aol(dot)com (Maxwell St)
>Subject: Re: Israeli Dances
>Date: 22 Feb 1996 02:10:54 -0500

>>Velvel Pasternak edited the book you want:  "Best of Israeli Folk Dances"
>
>>with dance steps notated by Alan King, available thru Tara Publications.
>          >  1-800-TARA-400   or   http://www.jewishmusic.com/tara/

>Yeah, but no Zodiac.  This seems to be hard to get printed music for--or
>even a tape.  Any ideas?
>Lori Lippitz (MaxwellSt)

The following people can be reached to order one of the "Keff CDs" which
includes Zodiac.   There are currently 16 Keff CDs but I don't have them with
me so I don't know which one has Zodiac on it.

   Eileen Weinstock
   516-295-1713

   Moshe Eskayo
   99 Hillside Ave, Apt 14F
   New York NY, 10040
   212-942-4143
   516-374-3019 (fax)

If you send me an e-mail note telling me where you live, I might be able to
recommend someone in your area who runs a session and would be willing to tape
it for you.  If you lived in the Philadelphia area, I would do it for you at
the sessions that I am involved with.  I'm sure that most other dance leaders
would help you, too, as long as you bring your own blank cassette tape.

Don Schillinger                                e-mail: schill (at)
mail(dot)med(dot)upenn(dot)edu
Planning Analyst                                         don (at)
cit(dot)med(dot)upenn(dot)edu
235 John Morgan Building
School of Medicine                          TEL: (215)898-0134
University of Pennsylvania                FAX: (215)898-0994
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6055

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->