Kazez/Searching again!

I think I better narrow my search a little.  I am looking
for international festivals of Jewish music that might
include Jewish-inspired classical music...  in other words,
festivals where I (as part of a cello-piano duo) might
perform.

Any ideas?

Dan Kazez

    1995-96 CONCERTS:  Prague, Berlin, Rome, Florence, Paris, Salzburg,
    Brussels, London, DeKalb, Toronto, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, Bombay

    Dan Kazez/Associate Professor of Music
    Wittenberg Univ./Springfield, Ohio 45501
    kazez (at) wittenberg(dot)edu
    tel:  513-327-7354/fax:  513-327-6340

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->