Re: Israeli Dances

On 22 Feb 1996, Maxwell St wrote:

> >Velvel Pasternak edited the book you want:  "Best of Israeli Folk Dances"
>
> >with dance steps notated by Alan King, available thru Tara Publications.
>           >  1-800-TARA-400   or   http://www.jewishmusic.com/tara/
>
> Yeah, but no Zodiac.  This seems to be hard to get printed music for--or
> even a tape.  Any ideas?
> Lori Lippitz (MaxwellSt)

The words, in Hebrew, and sheet music to Zodiac, are in a song booklet
from the pre-Eurovision contest of 1992. No dance steps however. I don't
know if that booklet is available here. I have it, anybody desparate can
write to me, crivel (at) cloud9(dot)net(dot)
Carole Rivel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->