Re: Used CDs stores in London area ?

In article <3vo1jp$gs5 (at) post(dot)tau(dot)ac(dot)il>,
Kehila Amnon <kehila (at) libra(dot)math(dot)tau(dot)ac(dot)il> wrote:

>Hi there
>I'm going on a short trip to London and I would appreciate any advice on
>used CDs store in the London area , if you can add the address it would
>be great , and if you can e-mail directly , even better.
>Thanks in advance .
>--

There are loads of used CD places south of Oxford Street, a bit east of
Carnaby Street. The best place to look for used CD places, though, is
to take a train south of London to Brighton. I heard there are lots of 'em.

                               -- 30 --
E l s o n   T r i n i d a d
etrinida (at) scf(dot)usc(dot)edu * bulm40b (at) prodigy(dot)com
Visit ElsoNet @ the URL -> http://ucs.usc.edu/~ertrinid/
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Print Journalism
                      "When life sucks, SUCK BACK!"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->