Re: Cantorial Recordings Sources? Tara's New Web site

For a full listing of what is available from Tara Publications come vist our
Web Site

the URL is http://www.jewishmusic.com/tara/

within the over 1000 pages you will find a complete listing of everything in
our catalofg of over 900 books  and recordings.

Within it you will find pages for featured artists, free sheet music, music
related articles and more. Warning the online catalog is still being fleshed
out and is updated daily.

By the time it is complete there will be full descriptions of each item plus a
table of contents for each item. Good Luck

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->