Re: Words to Hatikva

David Berger is a wonderful composer but not a "head of HaZamir".

His setting of Hatikvah for SATB chorus is very meaningful. The music can
be purchased from HaZamir Publications, 35 Garland Road, Newton MA
02159.  It is recorded (as well as two other versions of Hatikvah) by the
Zamir Chorale of Boston Dr. Joshua Jacobson, conducting on their tape,
The Songs We Sang. It is available from that same address.

I am sure that if you come to the North American Jewish Choral Festival
at the Concord Hotel July 9-13 you will hear this piece sing by 300
Jewish singers. It will be spectacular.  For information about the
Festival contact The Festival Administrative Office at 212-249-0100
extension 406.

Cantor Sheldon M. Levin
slevin (at) mciunix(dot)mciu(dot)k12(dot)pa(dot)us

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->