Re: Words to Hatikva

In alt.music.jewish rstarr613 (at) aol(dot)com (RSTARR613) said:

>There are several more very emothional and interesting verses to Hatikvah.
They
>can be acquired from Rabbi Chaim Wasserman of Young Israel of
Passaic-Clifton,
--
David Berger, a fabulous composer and one of the heads of Hazamir, has
written a beautiful and haunting tune to some of the 'extra' verses.  i'm

jessica
"But it isn't easy," said Pooh.
"Because poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which
get you.  And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
                        The House at Pooh Corner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->