Re: ROMANIA (0/1)

>Mickey Katz was Grey's
>father, and Joel did RR with Katz, when he sang with that band.

Right!  Thanks for the correction.

>In fact, LOTS of people have done RR.  I think there is a version by
>Sam Medoff, I know that K.C.B. did it on their first album, Yiddishe
>Renaissance, there's probably even a version by Pat Boone! ;-)

Someone told me that they heard a great recording by the Cat Woman (what's
her name...?)

PS:  Anyone know any male in Chicago who can sing it?  I'm short one male
vocalist who can sing RR this Thursday night.  Thanks!

Lori Lippitz
Maxwell St. Klezmer Band

Lori Lippitz (MaxwellSt)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->