Re: missed tv show

I have seen this video...in fact I was one of the people who submitted a
"bio" which was used in the documentary.I am sorry to say that I am very
disappointed with the program. I sat through the entire thing a number of
times and found it to be choppy, poorly organized and rambling. However,
the worst part (personally) was that my clip was edited in such a way as
to make it not even remotely like the statement I made for the show. I
discussed my progression toward Orthodoxy and how, today, I feel my role
in the Jewish community (and knowledge) is less defined than when I stood
before my congregation as a bat mitzvah. I attempted to discuss
my personal maturation in light of a statement made by a 13 year old.
Instead I came off sounding unconnected to Judaism and clueless. So, that's my
take on the show and just my $.02.
L'hitroat.
        Elizabeth Sarah Davis

                "You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."
                        --Collette

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->