Info on "Happy Tailor" requested

Hello,
  Our band is interested in trying to learn "The Happy Tailor", a song we
heard on the Klezmer Conservatory Band's CD.  If anyone has the name of
the traditional piece from which it was derived, or
charts/chords/notation for it, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

David Lippman           |     /IIIII\     |    War is Peace       | \------/
dlippman (at) cyberspace(dot)org |    ( O   O )    |  Freedom is Slavery   |  \
   /
My opinions are mine    |--ooO---U---Ooo--| Ignorance is Strength |   \  /
Write for pricing       |                 |  DECLINE IS RECOVERY  |    \/

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->