Outstanding Choir Music

A member of our congregation in Evanston, Bob Applebaum, has composed some
really outstanding work over the years.  I think that, in originality and
spirituality in a modern vein, some of it is comparable to Janowski
(forgive me, Max!).   Bob does not have great publishing ambitions, but if
any congregation would like to hear or see some of this music, I'll ask
him about sharing it.  As the Cantor of his congregation, I'd like to see
music of this stature circulate a little, and Bob to enjoy some kovod.
Email me: maxwellst (at) aol(dot)com

Lori Lippitz, Cantor
Jewish Reconstructionist Congregation, Evanston, Ill.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->