Re: Cantorial Music

>In <grossman(dot)59(dot)001F9E5B (at) mcs(dot)net> grossman (at) mcs(dot)net
>(Leonard Grossman) writes:

>>Our cantor and a congregant recently got together and presented a wodnerful
>>morning of cantorial music form their private record collections.  As a result
>>of heightened interest we are now looking for videos made from film capturing
>>cantors from the "golden age of cantors."

>>In any event, if anyone can lead me to additional videos, please let me know.

Thanks to all who have responsed publicly or privately.   You have given me
good leads.  Additional information will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Len
Leonard Grossman
grossman (at) mcs(dot)com
alternative address:leonard(dot)grossman (at) syslink(dot)mcs(dot)com
Attachments to: grossman (at) mcs(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->