Re: Cantorial Music

Our cantor and a congregant recently got together and presented a wodnerful
morning of cantorial music form their private record collections.  As a result
of heightened interest we are now looking for videos made from film capturing
cantors from the "golden age of cantors."

So, far, we have located "Legendary Voices: Cantors of Yesteryear"

(or is it "yesterday"?  I can't read my handwriting.)

By Ergo Media, teaneck, NJ

In any event, if anyone can lead me to additional videos, please let me know.

Len
Leonard Grossman
grossman (at) mcs(dot)com
For fastest response: leonard(dot)grossman (at) syslink(dot)mcs(dot)com
Attachments to grossman (at) mcs(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->