Re: Unsubscribing

> i'm still waiting for the moderator (if s/he exists) to cancel my
> subscription.  "unsubscribe jewish-music" to listserv (at) nysernet(dot)org
> didn't do the job.  anyone else have any suggestions on how to
> unsubscribe?  i'd be very grateful.

   I'm also trying to unsubscribe; the instructions which I received
when I subscribed were to send "signoff jewish-music" to the listserv
address, the message came back telling me that I am not subscribed to
the list (of course I am subscribed, and no I haven't changed my e-mail
address since I subscribed).  I also sent e-mail to jmusic (at) mysernet
but received no reply.

> thanks,
> peter (at) seattleu(dot)edu

   Thank you.
Howard K. Wachtel              University of Illinois at Chicago
Howard(dot)Wachtel (at) uic(dot)edu   or    U13054 (at)
UICVM(dot)CC(dot)UIC(dot)EDU

Topic No. 13

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->