An idea on Israeli music

Hello fellow Jewish/Israeli music appreciantos!

This is a request for refinement of an idea I have which may be of
interest to people, if practically feasable.

I'm finding that as I'm getting deeper into the Israeli music scene, I'm
getting access to all kinds of contemporary musical giants. My idea is to
get suggestions of whom you'd like to hear about, and I'd try to
interview them for this list.

What I'd need from you is whom you'd be interested in hearing about, and
what you'd want to know about the person/band etc. My current knowledge
about the local music scene is reasonable, but spotty. I've got to have
an idea of what people want and dont want to hear about especially re the
following:

Personal info - age / biography /family status (or equivalent)

Musical info - influences / ambitions / works /self-evaluation/ etc.

Trivia -  pet hates/ fave vacationing spots /horoscope/etc.

Scandal - scams / sex-life or lack of / copyright violations /flat singing...

I'd then try to put everything together into a coherent interview, record
it probably on a dictaphone, transcribe it into approximately readable
English and put it on the net.

Question: Why am I not telling you whom I *am* now able to interview and
start there?

Answer: At risk of sounding a bit silly, I don't want to interview the
"heavyweights" yet, until I'm
better at interviewing, in case I blow the first 1 or 2 attempts. But via
friends & acquaintances' uncle's cleaner's next-door-neighbour's dog's
ex-wife, and such like connections, I have already reached a few of
these "heavyweights" and many of their assorted hangers-on, who can lead
me to others. I believe they'd be keen to be interviewed for such a
distinguished list.

Question: When will this be?

Answer: the first realistically will probably start around end Feb/beg
March, depending on your responses.

Okay folx, over to you...
Happy New Year for Trees

Mike Lowy