Re: An idea on Israeli music

I appreciate your offer to provide information on Israeli musicians.
While remaining cognizant that this is a list about Jewish music, and
that not all Israeli music is inherently Jewish music, I have been
curious to see if anybody could tell me more about Shlomit Aharon.

 I understand she was a star in musical theater before recording her
1989 album. I've been curious about her following in Israel: Is she
considered an act for college students, young adults? Her sound
reminds me of some of the synth-dominated, British Gothic alternative
bands. Has sshe releassed another album sisnce 1989?

Any information would be appreciated.

Barry Friedman
The Ledger
Lakeland FL