Israeli rock

Hi!  I'm not sure if my original message made it onto the list.
My name is Bob Krovetz, and I'm a graduate student in Computer
Science at the University of Massachusetts.  I'm very glad to
see this list!

I would like to know more about Israeli rock and folk.  I have
a few tapes of Poogy, and one by the Brothers Pavarim (singing
Simon and Garfunkel songs!).  I have heard of Arik Einstein,
Shalom Hanoch, Yehudit Ravitz, and Nurit Galron, but I haven't
heard any of their music yet.  What is available on CD?  What
other artists would you recommend?

Thanks,
Bob

krovetz (at) cs(dot)umass(dot)edu