hanashir

Re: Purim is Coming, the ? is getting fat......

I saved all the purim songs that were email'd last year.  I think it
was on the soc.culture.jewish list, but it could have been another
list.  Anyway, I would be happy to post them here as well as on the
reshet list, too.

---Larry Mayer

> Date sent:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 16:19:44 -0600
> From:           "Adrian A. Durlester" <durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu>
> To:             "'hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org'" <hanashir (at)
> shamash(dot)org>
> Subject:        Purim is Coming, the ? is getting fat......

> Ok folks. Purim is coming. Time to start soliciting our favorite Purim
> songsand Purim parodies. Let's post them here and share them.
>
> Personally, I have committed myself to writing another parody based on the
> (now really out of fashion) Macarena. It's in progress and I will post it
> here soon.
>
> Hmmm....let's see....
>
> Purim is coming,  Aunt Esther's getting fat.
> we'll bake some cookies just like Haman's hat!
>
> (For those who don't know this tune-it's
> "X-mas is coming, the goose is getting fat,
> Please put a penny in the old man's hat.)
>
> Shabbat Shalom,
>
> Adrian
>

> durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
> Adrian A. Durlester, Production Manager
> Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
> Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  72507(dot)471 (at)
> compuserve(dot)com  adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->