hanashir

music notation software and a sheet music request

Thanks for all the posted suggestions re: music notation software.
I got about 10 responses.  It seems that Finale is the "high end"
preference--lots of features, but more costly and difficult to learn,
mid-priced was Music Printer Plus, and on the "lower end,"
MusicTime was suggested.  I received another e-mail with over 40 possibilities!

Ultimately, my goal is to figure out the melody lines (I have the chords)
to many of the ol' NFTY songs that, as far as I know, haven't been published
in sheet music format.  (I'm an amateur pianist and not that talented
to be able to play by ear.)

If anyone has any suggestions for finding either sheet music (fake book
style okay) or composer's addresses for the following songs,
I'd appreciate it!  (For copyright reasons, please don't put the music
out on the web!)

These songs can be found in the red NFTY Chordster [1981]
or Supplements [1987] or [1995]:
Dov Primer, Al Hanisim (p. 4, [1981])
Debbie Pinto, Oseh Shalom (p. 54, [1981])
Cara Zubren, Ten Lo M'shelo (p. 69, [1981])
Traditional, Mizmor Shir (p. 95, [1981]))
Rob Weinberg, Oseh Shalom (p. 115, [1981]))
Andy Vogel, Mitzvah Gareret Mitzvah (p. 19, [1987])
Lisa Silverstein, Bayom Hahu (p. 4, [1995])
Pam Decker, The Time of Singing ("Lo the winter has passed...")

and from an early NFTY album #2:
Shalom Al Yisrael (Netzer-Barak)
Hiney Mah tov / Halleuyah (Sharlin)
Efoh hem kol Avoteynu (Heffer-Kraus)