hanashir

Purim is Coming, the ? is getting fat......

Ok folks. Purim is coming. Time to start soliciting our favorite Purim songsand
Purim parodies. Let's post them here and share them.

Personally, I have committed myself to writing another parody based on the (now
really out of fashion) Macarena. It's in progress and I will post it here soon.

Hmmm....let's see....

Purim is coming,  Aunt Esther's getting fat.
we'll bake some cookies just like Haman's hat!

(For those who don't know this tune-it's
"X-mas is coming, the goose is getting fat,
Please put a penny in the old man's hat.)

Shabbat Shalom,

Adrian

durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Adrian A. Durlester, Production Manager
Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  72507(dot)471 (at) compuserve(dot)com
adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->