hanashir

Re: music notation software

> Any recommendations for music notation software?
> I don't own a keyboard attachment.
> I would like to get something that would output something
> like a "fake book" -- melody line, chords, and words.
>
> Any suggestions?

I use Music Time for the same type of purpose, including multiple staffs
for multiple voices.  It gets the job done. There
are products that are more expensive and probably better, but mainly they
have more features that it sounds like you don't need.  My only complaint
about Music Time is that once you put the words in, it's hard to edit
the music any more.  I don't know whether there is anything that's easier
to use in that respect.

David Robboy

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->