From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of Francine Berg
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 5:27 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17075] RE: Hatikvah

Deborah, I have asked a former student of mine that is now in LA studying
composition to send you a copy of his choral arrangement of Hatikvah.  My
volunteer choir did it a couple of years ago, and I loved it.  It used a
cello and piano.  I have emailed him to send it to you, and if you do not
hear from him shorlly, please let me know and I will call him.  Francine
Berg   syracuse, NY

>From: "DEBORAH GINSBURG" <andmg (at) uaa(dot)alaska(dot)edu>
>To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
>Subject: [HANASHIR:17071] Hatikvah
>Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:05:46 -0900
>
>Hi all -
>
>I'm looking for a choral version of Hatikvah. We'll need the sheet
>music pretty soon so we can start rehearsing. Anybody have a favorite?
>
>The Alaska Camber Singers will be singing, so it can be a little
>complex. They're volunteers, but well trained.
>
>Thanks, as always!
>
>Deb
>
>Deborah Ginsburg
>Congregation Beth Sholom
>Anchorage AK
>andmg (at) uaa(dot)alaska(dot)edu
><< andmg.vcf >>

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JA
Sweep_MSNHotm2

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->