hanashir

[HANASHIR:17100] RE: Building Song

Sorry, there's no MP3 currently available of "Nakum Uvaninu" (Let Us Rise Up
and Build).

But it'll be one of the 70 songs in my "Gan Shirim" collection (songbook and
double-CD) which I hope will be available by the summer.  Then you'll get to
hear it sung by a select youth choir with Adrian accompanying on piano in a
way that really makes the song come alive.

-- Carol

Carol Boyd Leon
Songwriter/Cantorial Soloist/Music Educator
E-mail:  CBLeon (at) hotmail(dot)com
Phone:  703-250-0554
Web page:  http://www.geocities.com/CBoydLeon

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000!
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2

Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network, http://shamash.org
a service of Hebrew College, which offers online courses and an
online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/

To unsubscribe email listproc (at) shamash(dot)org and have your message read:
unsubscribe hanashir

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->