From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of ISP (at) aol(dot)com
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 1:53 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:14208] "Bat" in Hatikvah

OK, I know this was a big topic last spring and I apologize for not keeping
it, or being able to recall the information, but today as my adult Hebrew
students opened Siddur Sim Shalom to sing Hatikvah, some books had the "bat"
in it and some did not.

Can one of you kind folks refresh my memory as to why this was in and then
removed?

Todah rabah,
Iris Petroff

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->