hanashir

[HANASHIR:12357] Re: Od Yavo Shalom Aleinu

Hi Judi,

Rick Recht has a great live version of this song on his "Shabbat Alive"
disc.

You can get info on it here (including an mp3 clip of this song):

   http://www.rickrecht.com/music.html

... and you can order it here:

   http://www.soundswrite.com/swstore7.html#recht

Scott