hanashir

[HANASHIR:12358] RE: What d'ya think of this song?

It's a classic. I've always had great success with this song. Great for getting
kids involved. Lots of energy. Easy repetition. Somebody mentioned motions -- I
have them stand up with hands way up in the air on the word "rise," and then
sit right down. Lots of up and down. Kids love it. And it tires them out. This
song has all of the elements of a great participatory song. Content may not be
real deep, or even completely accurate, but I think you can get around that,
and it may even be able to spark some dialogue and exploration into text. I
like this song! But I am a somewhat partial to this parsha.
Noah Budin
Singer/Songwriter
Actor/Story Teller
Cleveland, OH