Re: Jewish rap?

I don't think it's my right to disseminate this paper w/o Na'ama's
permission, but you can contact her yourself at

Na'ama Sheffi <naamas11 (at) netvision(dot)net(dot)il>

She's also written on Wagner in Israel and always has plenty of
interesting things to say.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music and Jewish Studies