Re: children's and teens' music recommendations?

Aside from that wonderful recording, there is also the delightful
recording by Gerry Tenny & Betty Albert Schreck: Lomir Zingen a Yiddish
Lid; Cindy Paley's fun Cd Zing with Cindy; Beyle Schachter Gottesman's
work; not to mention my two CDs, which contain much children's material.
Oh, I just mentioned them, didn't I.  ;-)

Lorele