children's and teens' music recommendations?

Hello-
       My wife and I (Roni Sarig and Danielle Dardashti) and I wrote a book
called The Jewish Family Fun Book, which was published by Jewish Lights in
2002. In it, we have a section that reviews Jewish childrens' music.
       We're now working on a new version of the book geared toward teachers
and classrooms, but similar in scope. We are now in the process of updating
the reviews sections with material that we missed the first time, or that was
released after 2002.
       I wonder if any of the knowledgable folks on this list might have some
recommendations of Jewish kids' music CDs that you think are really great --
and that have come out in the past two or three years? I'd love to hear what
any "experts" out there think, so that our recommendations can be as
authoritative as possible.
       We also have a separate section in the book with recommendations of
Jewish music for teens. That's an broader subject, since it's basically adult
music that would be appropriate and attractive to teens (fun and contemporary,
guess, would be key elements). Any suggestions there would be appreciated as
well.
       Thanks!
       Roni Sarig

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->