From: Fred Blumenthal [mailto:xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:10 AM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Milkin Archive

I probably speak for all of us in being appreciative of what the Milkin Archive
and Naxos are doing for Jewish music.  But I've found the Naxos web site
difficult to navigate, and wish I could click on something to see a tidy list
of the Milkin recordings.  Does anyone have a connection with the people at
Naxos?  Mr. Zorn?
Shabbat Shalom,
Fred Blumenthal
XD2FABL (at) US(dot)IBM(dot)COM