KLEZTRAPHOBIX TONIGHT in NYC @ Otto's Shrunken Head and Tikki Bar!

http://kleztraphobix.com
Hey you,
We've been busy doing private gigs and then we realized we haven't
played out in the public since New Year's Eve! So, we're quietly
taking over an open mic on Tuesday night (TONIGHT!) at Otto's Shrunken Head and
Tikki Bar @ 11pm. If you like a real downtown undeground vibe then this is the
joint for you. Did we say joint? There's plenty of
beer, lot's of free music, pinball, an old photo booth... well let's
get to the point... lots of drunk women! Ladies if you like your
men drunk then this is your place as well! But all seriousness
aside folks, this is a groovey little place in NYC and believe it or
not it's usually a packed house on a Tuesday night. It's quite a
scene. We'll be storming the stage around 11pm.

Kleztraphobix is: Jordan Hirsch (trumpet), Mike Cohen (clarinet), Rich Huntley
(drums), Psyachya Septimus (accordian), Ron Caswell (tuba).
Otto's Shrunken Head and Tikki Bar
538 E 14th St between A & B, the Times Square of the East Village!
Tuesday, March 9th 2004 @ 11pm

We also updated the website with some new clips. Go check it out.

See you tonight,
KLEZTRAPHOBIX
http://kleztraphobix.com

http://roncaswell.com