the klezmer pledge

Hi Klezzin' folks -

I saw the following on a simcha klezmer band website introduction page:
(http://www.klezmerconnection.com/index.html)

reactions? any other pledges y'all would like to suggest?

"First off, we do solemnly pledge:
  a.. We will not explore the outer fringes of Klezmer on your time.
  b.. We will not give your Aunt Ida a heart attack by doing an ode to heroin
in Yiddish.
  c.. You will never hear us fuse Klezmer with new wave Japanese hard rock.
  d.. We will keep our volume at a comfortable level where conversation is
possible. Your guests probably have a lot of catching up to do!"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->