peysakh music

A freylekhn purim alemen!

Now that purim is almost over, peysakh is upon us.  I wanted to remind
everyone that my CD of all yidish peysakh music, Songs My Bubbe Should
Have Taught Me, featuring Michael Alpert singing with me, Steven Greenman
on violin, Walt "Vlado" Mahovlich on accordion, Alex Fedoriouk on tsimbl,
Henry Shapiro on bass and guitar, along with other friends, is available.
 These are songs that anyone can enjoy and perhaps add a tune or two to
your seyder.

There is also a Yiddish version of Chad Gadyo on my latest release,
Vessel of Song: The Music of Mikhl Gelbart.

Please let me know (or Simon at Hatikvahmusic.com, or Noa at Jewish Music
Dist. in the U.K.) if you would like to get a copy.

You can hear clips from these CDs at:
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan
http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2
http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband
Email me for purchase or buy at CD Baby or Hatikvah Music at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com

Thanks so much!
A koshern purim un a freylekhn peysakh aykh,
Lorele

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!