Re: Kol Isha - Advice for Affirmative Action

I think the biggest step forward this round, past lowering the tone
somewhat, has been the move to specificity -- leaving to the Orthodox that
which is Orthodox business, while putting the onus where it belongs. The
Queen Elizabeth Hall Concert is a model example of how it should and can
work. Jittery bookers take note.

Sylvia Schildt
Baltimore, Maryland