Re: FW: Kol Isha - Advice for Affirmative Action

Nice!

Could Mel's post have been more sensitively and efficiently
articulated?  Here is a great example of how to keep the Kol Isha
discussion productive without allowing emotions to spiral out of
control, putting those of us off who may be interested even if not
directly affected.  Just a bit of mutual respect on the topic will
provide for a lot more enlightenment and willingness to understand the
issue at hand, whichever side you're leaning toward.  I've really
enjoyed reading those posts reflecting our list members' strong
feelings from all positions on the subject, while still maintaining a
measure of respect and rational behavior at the same time.

Now we're making some progress!  :)

Jill