Re: Marriage of Heaven & Earth /essential klezmer cds

In a message dated 1/20/4 8:53:09 PM, ari (at) ivritype(dot)com writes:

<< Klezmer: The marriage of Heaven and Earth is a compilation put out by
Ellipsis Arts in 1996. You can get further details and a review on the
KlezmerShack,

Marriage of Heaven & Earth is no longer in print. This compilation was a gem
and really got me into Klemzer...That's how I discovered The Chicago Klemaer
Ensemble.

.......we still have a handfull that we picked up from a shop so they are
going at a premium...but well worth it.
Simon
Hatikvah Music