SAVE: unsubscribe info and more

We have "unsubscribe" information at the bottom of every message. The
current spate of "unsubscribe me asap" message testify as to the usefulness
of that innovation. In the hope that some people will save this for future
need, it seems time to repost this infrequent message. Enjoy!

Remember that I am always available to help should things get confusing. My
e-mail address is "ari (at) ivritype(dot)com".

ari

I usually see such messages (if I'm online), but you've now broadcast the
fact that you don't have a clue to a over five hundred of your closest
friends ;-).

1. When you join the list, you automatically get a message about how to
unsubscribe, how to get help. SAVE IT.

2. If you have lost information on how to unsubscribe, you can always send
me e-mail. But, so that you have that information now, here it is:

3. To unsubscribe, send e-mail to
     listproc (at) shamash(dot)org
with the one-line message:
    unsubscribe jewish-music

4. You can change your e-mail address, set the list to "postpone" (which
simply stops delivery until you tell the subscription service otherwise),
subscribe, or unsubscribe from the links at
http://www.ivritype.com/jlists.html#jewish-music

5. To change your e-mail address, FROM THE ADDRESS BY WHICH THE LIST KNOWS
YOU send e-mail to    listproc (at) shamash(dot)org
with the one-line message
    set jewish-music address [new address] for [old address]

6. Whenever anything goes wrong, please feel free to contact me, off-list:
    ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
If I am online (not on vacation) I will generally respond very quickly.

7. Don't stop posting things related to jewish-music to
    jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

Enjoy!

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/