SAVE: unsubscribe info and more

I'm about to go out of town for a few days. (I do hope to see and meet many
list members at the Milken Conf. on Jewish Music in NYC.) I may not be
online, so it is probably time to send this message again:

I usually see such messages (if I'm online), but you've now broadcast the
fact that you don't have a clue to a over five hundred of your closest
friends ;-).

1. When you join the list, you automatically get a message about how to
unsubscribe, how to get help. SAVE IT.

2. If you have lost information on how to unsubscribe, you can always send
me e-mail. But, so that you have that information now, here it is:

3. To unsubscribe, send e-mail to
     listproc (at) shamash(dot)org
with the one-line message:
    unsubscribe jewish-music

4. You can change your e-mail address, set the list to "postpone" (which
simply stops delivery until you tell the subscription service otherwise),
subscribe, or unsubscribe from the links at
http://www.ivritype.com/jlists.html#jewish-music

5. To change your e-mail address, FROM THE ADDRESS BY WHICH THE LIST KNOWS
YOU send e-mail to    listproc (at) shamash(dot)org
with the one-line message
    set jewish-music address [new address] for [old address]

6. Whenever anything goes wrong, please feel free to contact me, off-list:
    ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
If I am online (not on vacation) I will generally respond very quickly.

7. Don't stop posting things related to jewish-music to
    jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

Enjoy!

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/