From: "allen watsky" <awatsky (at) nj(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Subject: RE:Vibraphone/xylophone/marimba in Klezmer music
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:17:24 -0500

Hey J, So the 33 fair guy, Mr. Musser, is the inventor/innovator of the vibe
? yes ? The Musser One Nighter guy. Thats a fun factoid.  Despite one
listers assertion that Mr. Hoffman xylophonist of fame played on every
Kandel track I find him to be inaudible on the 20 or so Kandel sides I have
to listen to. I think Tsimble is a good move(nay! a great move), though the
tuning is a challenge; at least its user adjustable: which is a plus. AW

http://mail2web.com/ .