RE: Kol Isha: Alex's view

But, to further clarify your thinking on this point:  In the case cited last
year of the band that was engaged in Canada to perform at a Jewish Community
Center, but was cancelled after an orthodox rabbi asked the JCC to cancel
the show on the grounds of "Kol Isha": Do I understand correctly that you
think that rabbi misunderstood the halakha on this point (he should simply
not go to the performance), and that the JCC should not have cancelled
because of what it viewed as pressure from the orthodox faction?