First Khupe CD available in the US

I'd like to announce that Khupe's first CD, a live recording from 1999, is
finally available in the US.

It's called 'Mit der kale tantsn'.
Check it out at - where else? - CD Baby:

http://www.cdbaby.com/khupe2

Christian Dawid

---Praise for 'Mit der kale tantsn'---

"This recording is in the true sense a record of a unique event - and for
those not lucky enough to have been at the concert itself, it offers a
wonderful introduction to the musical world of Khupe."  Alan Bern

"Khupe [...], with their high standards and virtuosity, demonstrate how good
klezmer music made in Germany can be. [...]  An exceptional album with the
acoustic of a chamber music hall."    www.klezmer.de

"Live klezmer music of the finest sort [...]  tremendously soulful,
heart-captivating intensity  [...]  The last surprise is the outstanding
audio quality  [...]  Those wishing to bring pure joy of life into their
homes are best served with this CD."    Bremer

"It's an entirely likeable and very-well played traditional album, with nice
liner notes by Alan Bern [...]  I like them for playing a traditional
repertoire, but doing so in a way that places them in our time and place
[...]  This is also a live recording, and one that features the warmth that
a live recording can offer, and which proves that the skill in the playing
is not a studio fluke."   www.klezmershack.com

Live recording: Mit der kale tantsn
http://www.cdbaby.com/khupe2

New Release: Heymisher