RE: "OPEN THE GATES!"

Why, thank you, Jill, for such lovely words.

OPEN THE GATES!  NEW AMERICAN-JEWISH MUSIC
FOR PRAYER, Vol. 1, can be obtained from the website
below my signature, where one can also find the contents
and do a little sampling if desired.

I welcome inquiries addressed off-list to me, and can also
sell the CD, individually or in quantity, directly.

Thank you!

--Robert Cohen

cdbaby.com/openthegates