Question about Yiddish Musicals on Video or DVD

O You Knowers of Great Yiddish Resources....

I'm about to start teaching a Yiddish music class, and I need to add some
videos or DVDs to my library, especially the best-known Mollie Picon and Moyshe
Oysher musicals.  Does anyone recommend a resource for ordering these things?
(I've been checking them out of the library till now, but it's time to make a
commitment!)

White Christmas...it's the OTHER New Year.  Have a happy and healthy one!
Lori

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->