Re: Passions

We don't watch television, but should this suprise us?  Consider Fagin in
the movie "Oliver."  It was, I thought, very clever of them to imply Fagin's
hebrew ancestry with hassidic style clothes, but both of his big numbers,
"Reviewing the Situation," and "Pick a Pocket," were pure klezmer.

A fuss should be made.  Who are the advertizers?  I will write them, but
somebody needs to identify them for me, because I just don't have a
television to watch for myself.

Also, who is the producer and the network?  I will write, but please help me
out with names and addresses if you can.

David.