Re: Another lyrics question

I actually used this lyric as a lament in the Holocaust musical STILLL THE NIGHT that l I wrote a few years ago... very haunting...
I used a partial translation as we were playing in regional theatres to gentile audiences.... and will have to look for the original file to find all the Yiddish lyrics...

Oh Herts zich ayn Mayne libe mentchn
Oh listen carefully to words in my sad riddle
Fin vanent nemt zich
zukt mir a za groyse vaytig
And how does so much sorrow
fit in one small fiddle