Re: dec. 21 Tonic: FleytMuzik

At 10:18 PM 12/14/2003, you wrote:
>If the weather will cooperate I hope I'll see some of you at Tonic this
>coming Sunday, December 21. Pete Rushefsky, Marty Confurius and I will
>perform works from the FleytMuzik CD plus a newly-composed Khanuke
>freylekhs (I had to write one; and I'll tell y'all why when y'all come on
>down) and a refreshing little Triplik sher. If there's room I certainly
>hope people will do a little dancing, even if you have to come up on stage
>- we'll make room for you, no prob.

I note that this is the afternoon after the Klezmatics' Woody Guthrie
concert with Arlo and others, Saturday night at the 92nd st. Y. So if
you're coming to town for the one, this would make a perfect next stop. (Of
course, if you're coming to town to see Fleytmuzik, which is worth doing on
its own, it wouldn't hurt to consider the Klezmatics ;-).)

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/