Re: More on Jews in R/B and Jerry Ragovoy

Upon scanning the book in question at our lovely local Jewish
art/bookstore, Merkaz, a while ago, I noticed not only the seemingly
random choices of the author of whom to include, but also that in the
first paragraph most of the bios said a variant of "(Ploni Almoni) grew
up in a home that was not very observant."  I wonder if that had
something to do with it.
Lorele

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->